- New York Times Q&A with Dr. Nancy Klimas - and check out the avalanche of comments!
- New Yorker follow-up interview with author Laura Hillenbrand
- Information directly from the Whittemore-Peterson Institute, including Q&A and results of a follow-up study showing XMRV occured in over 95% of the CFS, FM, and atypical MS patients tested.
- Information on XMRV testing, and an update, from CFS Warrior. Tests should be available in 30-45 days.
- XMRV statement from the UK's ME Association
- Statement about XMRV study by Dr. David Bell (Jamie and I have both been to see Dr. Bell; he's a wonderful, dedicated CFS expert)
Friday, October 16, 2009
More Infrormation on XMRV Virus and CFS
Information continues to pour out regarding the new study showing a relationship between the XMRV retrovirus and CFS: