So, here's the scoop...
- An excellent, comprehensive summary of the discussion of XMRV at last week's CFSAC meeting from Cort Johnson's blog. This is one of Cort's (from Phoenix Rising) best talents - summarizing complex information in an easy-to-understand way.
- Videos from the CFSAC meeting from YouTube. I haven't had time or energy to watch all of these (which is why I was so grateful for Cort's summary, above), but the ones I've seen are amazing, especially this one showing testimony from Dr. Friedman. More videos are available in the sidebar on the right on that page.
- Interim XMRV Guidelines from the National Cancer Institute, as posted on Facebook by the CFIDS Association, addressing transmission and the blood supply. I'm guessing you have to sign into Facebook and maybe be a fan of CFIDS Association in order to read this, but I couldn't find another copy on the internet. Let me know if you have problems accessing this.
- Whittemore Peterson Institute's announcement of a new test available for XMRV from VIP Diagnostics.
- from the UK, a letter from the ME Association to the Chief Medical Officer of the Department of Health about XMRV.