Wednesday, October 12, 2016

New ProHealth Article: Keep Learning, Even from Bed!

I had so much fun researching and writing my September article for ProHealth's Inspiration Corner! It's called Keep Learning, Even from Bed, and it includes a looong list of ways to learn, expand your mind, earn a degree, or even just ward off boredom while you're stuck at home sick.

Once I started digging into the topic, I found some amazing websites that offer both education and entertainment - everything from taking college courses to learning new skills to visiting museums, all from the comfort of your couch or bed! There are some great options here for people who had to leave school because of illness but also plenty to keep the rest of us busy and having fun, too!

Check out the article - it is filled with links to all these great websites. I was so inspired, I had trouble finishing the article and not just watching smart, fun stuff all day!

No comments: