Saturday, December 31, 2016

There's Still Time for 2016 Donations!

My sons on New Year's Eve - many, MANY years ago!
Want to squeeze one more tax deduction into 2016? There's still time today!

Use this guide I posted for Giving Tuesday to find worthy ME/CFS organizations to donate to, to help move research forward, support advocacy, and help patients (be sure to read the comments, too - there were some excellent suggestions there!). Even just $5 helps.

Sorry the blog has been so quiet lately. It's been all I can do to keep up with all the holiday activities, family visits, etc. We just returned from a visit to my hometown (Rochester, NY) last night - 7 hours each way! Whew. It's been fun but exhausting. I will get back into regular blog posts this week.

In the meantime, I'll raise my mug of herbal tea...

HERE'S TO A HEALTHY & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: