Friday, May 22, 2009

Need a Laugh?

Sorry for the silence this week. I've been completely flat for the past 3 days, so haven't gotten anything at all done other than reading some good books (thank goodness for books!!)

I ended up having a nice weekend last week and I wanted to write about some insights I had...but it looks like that will have to wait for next week. I felt pretty good on Monday and a little run-down on Tuesday, but I went ahead with my plans to go to Target and Trader Joe's for a major stock-up trip. Big mistake! Jamie's been feeling bad all week, too, so I'm also wondering if there's a virus lurking around, triggering our CFS to flare up. Who knows?

Meanwhile, I thought I'd just post a few funny links that gave me some much-needed laughs this week:
These are all sites where people submit photos - very funny stuff.

I'm going to try going out to lunch with my mom (she's visiting and heading home in a few hours). Hope you all have a fun and relaxing holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Yes I need a laugh! These are wonderful, thank you. I knew about Cake Wrecks, but the other two are new to me. Love it!

Renee said...

Great places to go to! Thanks for sharing...I needed a good laugh myself.
Hope you are on the mend and back to yourself soon.