Thursday, July 20, 2017

Our Story Featured on Facing Forward

I wrote a guest post for the wonderful blog, From This Point. Forward., which is hosted by Mariah. Her blog is all about her life with Rheumatoid Arthritis, as the mother of two adorable and active boys. Her posts cover research and other news about RA (an autoimmune disease), as well as inspiration and tips for living with any kind of chronic illness. Check it out!

Mariah hosts a weekly feature, Facing Forward, where a guest blogger answers questions about his or life with chronic illness. I was honored to be a part of this wonderful feature. You can read my full post here:


In it, I discuss treatments that have worked for my sons and I, challenges we deal with, tips for managing each day, and how to stay positive and keep moving forward.

If you want more details on the treatments that have most helped us, check out my own blog post on Effective Treatments for ME/CFS.

Thanks to Mariah for this wonderful opportunity to be featured on her blog. It's a great blog - hope you enjoy it!

No comments: