Here's the list of what I thought we might do during this Spring Break week (keeping in mind that we returned from out of town on Monday night). Seriously, I really wrote these things down last week:
- Help Craig with Market Day project for school
- Help Jamie get ready for Greco-Roman Night project
- Go to craft store for supplies
- Get boys new shoes
- Take boys to Target
- Go bowling (we got a free coupon in the mail)
- Paint dining room?
Looking on the positive side, here are the things we actually did do this week:
- Unpack & do laundry from trip
- Buy groceries
- Go to library for books & DVDs
- Take old books to used bookstore (including a full shopping bag that had been sitting in our office for over 5 years!), with plenty of time for browsing and using our ample credits
- Watch "The Sound of Music"
- Go to a baseball game
- Make meals & do dishes, ad infinitum