Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

There are lots of things I want to write about, but today is Halloween! So, for a little Halloween fun, I thought I'd just post a few photos from our past years' festivities and hit the heavier topics some other day.

Both of our boys are feeling good and in school today (hooray!). I am very grateful that, even during Jamie's worst periods, they've always felt well enough to enjoy one of their favorite holidays and go trick-or-treating. In fact, Halloween is a family affair in our house, as you can see here. Ken and I always try to come up with costumes for ourselves to complement whatever the kids have chosen.

Three years ago, we went with a Star Wars theme - one of our better endeavors, if I do say so myself. Jamie was Luke Skywalker, Craig was Hans Solo, Ken made a very convincing Obi Wan Kenobi, and I was Princess Leia (awesome wig, huh?).

Blogger.com's being uncooperative with my photos today, so the others will have to wait. Time to go pick up Jamie at the bus stop, so the fun can begin!

Hope everyone has a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Knittah said...

I love the Star Wars costumes!

Mary Anne said...

I'm a day late, but Happy Halloween Sue! I love the photo and glad you were able to take a moment to share with us.