Tuesday, October 07, 2008

New Stuff!

After coveting all the cool features of other people's blogs, I finally realized I needed to update my very old template in order to have some of that myself. It was easier and less painful than I thought, and now I've been able to add all kinds of cool stuff - a list of links, RSS feed (which I still don't completely understand), and the ability to find my blog entries by category/label.

When I have some extra time, I'll peruse all the other features now available.

Oh, boy - how exciting to be up-to-date for a change!

By the way, I've been doing much better the past week or so and think I may have finally licked Lyme disease. I'll provide a full update on Thursday, after a check-up with my doctor and review of the latest lab results.

No comments: