Friday, February 17, 2017

New ProHealth Article: The Importance of Play


Camping with my husband is one way I play & relax
My latest article for ProHealth's Inspiration Corner was published this week: The Importance of Play. You can read the full article at that link.

My inspiration for this article was two older posts from this blog: Do You Play? and How Do You Relax? Both posts discussed my difficulties in making time for myself to just do something fun and include lots of great comments and suggestions from readers like you!

For the ProHealth article, I built on those ideas, discussing the benefits of play and adding some helpful tips for those with chronic illness. I got lots of great ideas from other people with chronic illness, both from comments here in the blog and from Facebook groups I belong to...so thank you!

Take a look at the article and let me know how YOU play. Because I definitely still need help!


Reading is another favorite way for me to have fun!

No comments: