Sunday, September 19, 2021

Weekly Inspiration: Chronically Jenni Vlogs


As regular readers of the blog know, I started a YouTube channel in February this year, featuring both videos about books and reading and videos about living with chronic illness.

Part of being on YouTube is visiting other people's channels, and I have discovered some other chronic illness YouTubers I enjoy. One of my favorites is Chronically Jenni. She posts a wide variety of videos about living with POTS and EDS, including some great informational videos and some just for fun! But my favorites of her videos are her Weekly Vlogs, where she does a recap of her week, with clips from days throughout the week. What makes her weekly vlogs so great is how open and honest she is; you see the highs and lows, the good days and resulting crashes, and through it all, she is very authentic and honest. I can always relate to her experiences!

Here is her latest Weekly Vlog:


And you can see her full channel on YouTube.

I hope you enjoy Jenni's videos as much as I do!

No comments: