Sunday, November 21, 2021

Weekly Inspiration: Finding Joy in Every Day


For this week's living with chronic illness inspiration, I have a new video, Finding Joy in Every Day, on my YouTube channel. It's adapted from a chapter in my book, Finding a New Normal: Living Your Best Life with Chronic Illness, and discusses some simple habits that can help you to identify the small joys in your everyday life and create more of those moments, to improve your quality of life and happiness. These simple steps have really helped me.

 

 

I don't know about you, but this is a very stressful time of year for me, plus we've had extra stresses caring for my elderly father-in-law and going to an out-of-town family funeral. More than ever, I need to recognize the small moments of joy in every day, learn to see them and make more of them, and make time for myself.

I hope you find this video helpful.

What everyday moments bring YOU joy?

Tell me in the comments below.

You can also connect with me on Twitter and on this blog's Facebook page. There are kind and supportive chronic illness communities in both places. Connecting with others like me brings me joy!

No comments: