Sunday, October 06, 2024

Fall Camping Vacation Vlog - Nature Videos


Whew, it's been a whirlwind couple of weeks, filled with catch-up medical appointments and family obligations, but before that, my husband and I enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing 9 days of camping in beautiful New York State. We visited two different state parks that we'd never been to before, visited our nephew at college, and found two great bookstores! In this video, you can come along with us on the trip, with lots of videos of soothing, peaceful outdoors (what I love so much about camping), so be sure to turn the volume up to listen to the birds, the breezes, and other sounds of nature.

You can watch the trip vlog on YouTube or here:


I hope you enjoy that little respite as much as I did! I'm ready to go again--could really use the relaxed downtime.

How do YOU enjoy nature?

Let me know in the comments below.

You can also connect with me on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram.

No comments: