Friday, September 11, 2009

Down for the Count

Still struggling with the same crash. Two weeks now - that's pretty unusual for me and hopefully not the start of a trend.

My Mom came to visit for a few days this week. Even though I wasn't feeling well, I always enjoy her company, and it certainly helped to keep my mood up to have her here. I somehow managed dinner out with her and two friends, plus our book group. A very enjoyable evening, though I'm sure it didn't help my crash!

After dropping Mom off at the train station this morning, I spent the day on the couch under the quilt. Friday night now, with nothing ahead but some DVDs and lots of rest this weekend. You know how it goes - nothing to do but rest and wait...

6 comments:

Lori P said...

Glad to hear you had a nice visit. Hoping that you are rebounding VERY soon.

Renee said...

Glad your mom was able to visit! So hard to rest and wait...you are in my thoughts as you rest and renew...

Dusty Bogwrangler said...

Take care of yourself. This may just be the Summer holidays catching up with you. Enjoy your DVDs and take your time. :-)

Toni said...

Take care, Sue. I agree that it may be summer catching up with you. Rest rest rest.

Jodie said...

The first link doesn't work anymore, do you know where I could find the article?

Sue Jackson said...

Hi, Jodie -

There are no links in this post - were you referring to another one?