Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CFS/FM Treatment Webinar Thursday

The CFIDS Association is sponsoring another webinar this Thursday:

Treating CFS and FM: The Stepwise Approach by Dr. Charles Lapp

Thursday, May 20 12:30 - 1:45 pm Eastern Time

You can register here.

This should be a good one - Dr. Lapp is excellent.  He's been working with CFS patients for decades.  In fact, he's the author of that great article on treating sleep dysfunction that I wrote about recently.

I wish I could participate, but - once again - it's right at my naptime!!  Also, my mom will be here on Thursday.  Maybe the next one...

6 comments:

David said...

I agree, Dr. Lapp seems to be one of the most knowledgeable CFS doctors out there. I can't make the webinar either but but they usually do post them afterwards for later viewing. Oh, and did you see that Dr. Rowe is scheduled to do a webinar later this summer as well? Looking forward to that one!

Knittah said...

All the webinars are recorded and posted to YouTube and the CFIDS Association's website. It usually takes a couple days, but you'll be able to hear the entire presentation by Dr. Lapp.

parenting ad absurdum said...

Thanks for sharing such great resources, Sue - I really appreciate it!

Peryl

Shelli said...

I was about to ask if they have transcripts, but then I saw Knittah's comment. That is one I'll have to look up once it gets posted.

Dominique said...

Hey Sue. I caught this on FB. Dr. Lapp is one of my top favorites when it comes to CFIDS.

Thanks for sharing.

David said...

The webinar has been posted on youtube for anyone who missed it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw5HcimeSOY

Dr. Lapp is excellent as usual and provided a lot of great info.

Also, if anyone would like to save a copy to their hard-drive you can install this (free) Firefox add-on and it will allow you to donwload the video: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10137/