Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pediatric CFS In the News

Annette Whittemore and Dr. Donnica Moore appeared yesterday on Nevada Newsmakers, talking about pediatric CFS.  I think this is the beginning of their efforts to bring more attention to how CFS affects kids and teens.

You can listen to their interview at the Nevada Newsmakers website (it's listed under Tuesday, May 18).  It takes a few minutes to download the video - and there are a bunch of local ads to get through! - but it's worthwhile.

Busy, busy here (and feeling rotten) - my mom and her husband come in today to stay for a couple of days and I'm hoping to get to my book group tonight.  I'm trying to figure out how to manage two dinners with the least amount of work!

3 comments:

parenting ad absurdum said...

Sue - thanks for the great info, as always. I talked you up in my post today, btw, because you are the best!

Dominique said...

I think you have the biggest family ever! LOL

I hope you are able to rest some.

"Two dinners with the least amount of work!" Take out anyone! ha ha

Lori P said...

Hi Sue,
I hope you begin to feel a little better soon. It does sound like you're incredibly busy. Maybe things will be well paced so that you can relax and enjoy the weekend with your mom.