Saturday, January 08, 2011

Dr. Rowe's OI Article

Hurray!  A friend just e-mailed me a link to Dr. Rowe's OI article, that I mentioned in all my previous posts on OI.  This link is a downloadable pdf file, and the article is even more up-to-date than the one I have that I've been e-mailing.

I strongly urge you to download this article and read the whole thing.  It's written in easy-to-understand layman's terms and explains everything you need to know about OI - what it is, how to diagnose it, treatments, salt intake, everything!

Many of the symptoms we associate with CFS actually come from OI (CFS causes autonomic nervous system dysfunction which causes OI), so treating it can really help, whether you stick to just dietary changes or want to try various medications.  Share this article with your doctor.  Good luck!

P.S. Thanks, Denise!!!

2 comments:

Baffled said...

It is so awesome having our little network! I'm so glad we can help each other out like this.

dominique said...

Thanks Sue and Denise. I grabbed it!