Monday, January 10, 2011

Movie Monday 1/10

We had a lot to do this weekend, putting away all the Christmas stuff, but we did have a chance to watch some movies:
  • We watched Every Which Way But Loose, that Clint Eastwood classic, with the kids.  There's an awful lot of fighting in it for my taste, but we all enjoyed it.  The kids loved Clyde, Eastwood's orangutan sidekick, and we all laughed quite a bit.  Just lots of fun.
  • Craig went to a dance Saturday night, so Jamie, Ken, and I watched The Bounty Hunter with Jennifer Aniston.  It was a fairly typical romantic comedy with a new twist:  the ex-husband is a bounty hunter trying to pick up his ex-wife for skipping bail.  Again, nothing too earth-shattering, but amusing and fun.
Have you seen any good movies lately?

(P.S. If you're interested in what we're reading this week, check out the Monday post on my book blog.)

3 comments:

Baffled said...

I actually didn't see any movies this week. I was too crashed. I just went to the library today and picked up some for this week. I'll let you know if they are any good.

BTW, I liked the Bounty Hunter.

Baffled said...

I take that back (damn memory). I watched Times Are Changing mostly because Joe Flannigan from Stargate was in it. The movie itsef was pretty crappy. Typical Hallmark made for TV junk but he is still cute as a button ;-)

Sara said...

I saw two DVD's this week - Tropic Thunder, which was absolutely hilarious and very clever (but perhaps an adults only movie). And, Annie Hall. Such a beautiful movie, it's certainly stood the test of time.

:)
Em