Wednesday, June 08, 2016

New ProHealth Article: Where Is Your Journey Taking You?

My latest article has been published on the ProHealth website (a highly recommended resource for information on ME/CFS, fibro, and Lyme): Where Is Your Journey Taking You?

This article was inspired by a quote I recently read in a novel (which in turn also inspired one of my recent Weekly Inspiration posts here on the blog).

It's all about how this unexpected journey of chronic illness - that none of us saw coming - can result in some equally unexpected positive results. The article recounts some of the positive things that have come out of my own family's struggles and some ideas to help you consider the positives in your own unexpected journey.

Let me know what you think - here or on the ProHealth site. Where Is Your Journey Taking You?

No comments: