Wednesday, April 19, 2017

New ProHealth Article: The Challenges of Being a Sick Parent

My latest article has been published on the ProHealth website's Inspiration Corner: The Challenges of Being a Sick Parent (you can read the full text of the article at that link). I know that many of you can relate to this topic - trying to be a good parent when you are the one who needs to be taken care of!

I have written about this topic many times here on my blog - you can click on the "parenting" category at the bottom of this post to read older posts like Who Takes Care of Mom? and Taking Care of Me.

For this article, though, I also turned to some experts - other sick parents. I asked for their input on the biggest challenges of being a parent with a chronic illness and also their tips and incorporated those into the article.

I would love to hear more feedback from other sick parents. Take a look at the article & let me know in the comments:

What are YOUR biggest challenges as a parent?

How do you cope?

No comments: