Friday, June 10, 2022

New Podcast: Spoonies with a Purpose


A couple of weeks ago, I shared a new chronic illness podcast, Sick Lessons, started by one of my favorite bloggers.

Today, I have another new chronic illness podcast to share with you, from another favorite blogger!

It's called Spoonies with a Purpose, and the host is Julie Holliday of the ME/CFS Holistic Coach blog. Julie's focus on her blog and in her coaching is "supporting you to find harmony in body, mind and spirit, and to free yourself to live a life of peace and purpose!" I've known Julie for many years; she used to be my editor for articles I wrote for the ProHealth website. She's a wonderful, compassionate person, with some great ideas on how to support yourself in a life of chronic illness.

You can watch/listen to her first podcast episode on her blog (there's a video and also a "Listen Here" audio link) or on YouTube. I'll also include the video below:


This first episode features an interview with Jacqueline Taylor, a patient with ME/CFS and fibro who used her own experiences to reach out and help others. It's an interesting interview, and I learned a lot, too (did you know face yoga is a thing??). Check it out and then subscribe to Julie's new podcast! I can't wait to see more!


No comments: