Saturday, May 10, 2008

Down Again

I finally got Craig back to school and back on his feet, and on Thursday I felt really good for the first time in two weeks. Then, last night, I kept waking up with my throat so sore it felt like I had swallowed barbed wire. I finally got up at 6 am to take some ibuprofen for the pain, but I couldn't even swallow water. I ate a spoonful of honey, took the pills, and went back to bed until 10 am (unheard of for me!)

I don't know where this one came from, but I feel achy all over and have this awful sore throat. This isn't my usual CFS sore throat (which I haven't had much anyway since starting naltrexone); my glands are swollen hugely. I guess it's another infectious trigger - my older son and best friend are both feeling poorly, too.

Well, nothing to do but rest and wait.

No comments: