Thursday, November 11, 2010

Two Inspiring Stories

After spending a long day driving back and forth to New Jersey with the kids to see our Lyme doctor, I am too exhausted to write much tonight.  I do think I my have figured out why I've been feeling so bad this week, but I'll have to tell you more about that tomorrow.

For now, I thought you might appreciate two wonderfully inspiring stories I just read about women with CFS:
Hope you enjoyed this beautiful day (it was gorgeous here - sunny and warm with brightly colored fall leaves everywhere).

2 comments:

Baffled said...

I love the story of Seabiscuit's author. How amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Renee said...

Both of these stories are so encouraging and inspirational. I am planning on buying Laura H.'s new book for my son for Christmas. she is such an excellent writer. I needed to hear these positive stories today.
Hope your Lyme appointments went well..