Friday, June 30, 2023

NEWLY UPDATED: Increasing Glutathione in ME/CFS and Related Illnesses

glutathione molecule

Just a quick note to let you know that I spent some time this week updated my very important post on Increasing Glutathione in ME/CFS, Long-COVID, and Related Illnesses.  

Glutathione is a naturally-occurring compound in the body that is absolutely essential for energy production, immune function, detox, and more. As you might have guessed, people with ME/CFS need lots of it but don't make enough of it. Increasing glutathione has had obvious positive effects for us, and how you get glutathione (or help your body make more) is important, since some supplements are mostly a waste of money.

I first wrote this post in 2017 and had added new notes to it and brief updates several times over the years, as I got new information or we tried new approaches. This time, I edited the whole post, fixed any broken links, checked new information, and made sure it was all up-to-date.

If glutathione is not something you have looked into before or if you'd like to know more, I hope you'll find the newly updated post helpful.

No comments: