Wednesday, July 05, 2023

Chronic Illness Vlog: Ups & Downs, Thyroid & Yeast, Nature


My energy is very low today, due to a flare-up of chronic yeast overgrowth, but I at least wanted to share my latest Chronic Illness Vlog with you. This is an group of video clips from last week that show an honest view of my life, with all its ups and downs. And I had lots of ups and downs last week, some days feeling well enough (thanks to adjusting thyroid treatment again) to be active and some days feeling run-down or frustrated and overwhelmed ... or both!

Some of the information I mentioned in the video and included in the Notes below the video on YouTube include:

I'm planning to write a longer post about my recent experiences with both thyroid issues and yeast overgrowth, when I have more energy. 

How are YOU this week?

Have you had a full thyroid panel lately?

Do you struggle with chronic yeast overgrowth/candida?

Let me know in the comments below.

You can also connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.


No comments: