Monday, August 08, 2022

Chronic Illness Vlog - July


Hi, all! Life has been hectic recently, but I wanted to let you know that I tried something new for my YouTube channel. I was inspired by Pippa Stacey of the Life of Pippa channel, who always makes wonderful live vlog videos. She has chronic illnesses and creates these fun, honest vlogs, with video clips from her real life. I always enjoy her videos, so I decided to try it myself!

My first attempt is my Chronic Illness Vlog - July. It was meant to cover one week, like most of Pippa's do, but, well ... life got complicated, as you will see! This vlog includes short video clips of my real life, including good days, bad days, and everything in between. You can watch it here or click the link to watch on YouTube:


I would love to hear what you think of this kind of vlog format. Most of my other chronic illness videos have been more informative types, focused on aspects of chronic illness or coping tips.

So, check it out and let me know your thoughts! Would you like to see more vlogs? Are there other informative topics you'd like for me to cover on video? 

Leave a comment here or below the video on YouTube. You can also connect with me on Twitter or on this blog's Facebook page.


No comments: