Thursday, August 11, 2022

Interview on ME/CFS, OI, and long-COVID on Podcast


A couple of weeks ago, I had the great pleasure of being interviewed by Dr. Tony of the Crooked Spine podcast. He was fascinated by my family's story and asked me all about ME/CFS (myalgic encephalomyelitis, chronic fatigue syndrome), orthostatic intolerance (including POTS), and Lyme disease and other tick infections. We also talked about the challenges of living with any kind of chronic illness and ways to cope.

The video is now available on YouTube. You can watch it here on my channel at the link. And I will also imbed the video below so you can watch it right here, if you prefer:

This was a great opportunity to help get the word out about ME/CFS and long-COVID, as well as the OI that accompanies it and the additional challenge of tick infections.

I hope you enjoy it. You can leave comments on YouTube below the video or here on the blog. 

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.

No comments: