Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Chronic Illness Vlog - A Week in My Life


Now that life is settling back into "normal" for us after July's craziness, I was able to put together another vlog. A vlog is a series of live-filmed video clips (versus a video where I sit and talk about a planned topic). This one covers one week of my life (last week), showing an honest picture of what my week was like.

For me, thanks to many treatments for ME/CFS, Lyme disease, and Orthostatic Intolerance, that means a week of alternating mild activity and periods of rest/recovery. In this vlog, you also see glimpses of my daily routine, including meals and meds/supplements. Our weather finally cooled down a bit, so there are also plenty of nature video clips here!

As usual, you can watch the video on YouTube at this link or I will include the video here:


I would love to hear your thoughts on this kind of vlog-format video! 

Do you enjoy these? Do you find them useful or informative?

Please let me know what YOU would like to see here on the blog and in my videos!

No comments: