Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Chronic Illness Vlog: Crashed! Why?


My weekly vlog about life with chronic illness (especially ME/CFS, orthostatic intolerance, and Lyme disease) from last week is available now. I had a pretty bad crash week, with most of my days spent in bed, on the couch, and in my recliner. As usual, my analytic brain was hard at work, trying to figure out WHY I crashed, so the video includes my theories and what I might do about it. Plus a few things that made me smile and brightened my otherwise difficult week.

You can watch the video directly on YouTube or I will include it here, too.


The good news is that the past two days have been a bit better for me. I am still struggling with a bit of achiness, but I was able to leave the house yesterday (three times!) and get some writing work done the past two days (I'm starting some new freelance work for Open Medicine Foundation that I'm excited about--more on that later).

So, fingers crossed that this week continues to be better than last. If nothing else, our days of rain and storms should end tonight, and clear skies always help me!

How was YOUR week?

What cheers you up & helps you feel better when you're crashed?

No comments: