Friday, September 30, 2022

NEW! Monthly Newsletter

I started something new last month--something I've been meaning to do for years that my mailing list provider finally set up--and mailed out a newsletter to my subscribers.

My first monthly newsletter, in September, included:

  • Quote of the Month - something I read that resonated with my life with chronic illness
  • Blog of the Month - introducing a chronic illness blog I enjoy
  • From My Book - news (like sales or new formats) or a quote from my book
  • Videos and blog posts you may have missed

But I would love to hear what YOU want to see in my newsletter! I'm thinking of adding a quick personal update this month.

To receive my newsletter (and notifications when a new blog post is published), sign up at this link or by clicking the Subscribe button in the sidebar of the blog anytime. If you sign up now, you'll receive my October newsletter, going out in a few days.

What would you like to see in my monthly newsletter?

No comments: