Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Chronic Illness Vlog: Treatments, A Better Week & Crashed Again!


My health continues to be very up and down--well, mostly down. It's a long, complicated story, and I want to write a full update for the blog, but I haven't had the energy for that. A change in medication caused a massive shift in hormone levels for me, and I think I am still adjusting to that and waiting for my body to stabilize.

In the meantime, I have another weekly vlog that tells another piece of the story. As I edited this video yesterday, I realized that I actually had a pretty good week Tuesday through Friday, but then--again--I crashed badly on the weekend. This time, it was even more severe, and I was mostly bedridden/couchbound for four days. Today, I am sitting up partially again in the recliner, so that is a huge step forward, but I still have symptoms, very low energy, and am feeling very fragile. I'm trying to be very, very careful and take it easy and extremely slow.

So, here's my weekly chronic illness vlog, where you can see for yourself a very honest view of my life last week. You can watch it on YouTube at this link or below:


I would love to hear from YOU!

How was your week and how are you doing so far this week?

What helps you get through the rough times?

No comments: