Monday, September 20, 2010

Musician Sings About CFS

Still badly crashed and so grateful that my blog readers (and friends!) are keeping me supplied with great links when I'm not able to write much.

Cinderkeys, aka Susan Wenger, is one half of the musical group Cinder Bridge.  Susan is close to someone with CFS and sings some wonderful, original songs that really get to the heart of living with chronic illness.  Check them out at her blog, along with a special release for Invisible Illness Week (last week).

Thanks, Denise!

2 comments:

cinderkeys said...

Thanks so much for posting the link! I don't have ME/CFS myself, but I know someone who does very well.

Sue Jackson said...

Oops - sorry for the mistake, Susan. I corrected my post - thanks for letting me know and for sharing your music.

Sue