Tuesday, January 09, 2024

Chronic Illness Vlog: I'm Back, Baby!


After months of a very bad relapse of my ME/CFS, I had a wonderful week! I felt really good, had good energy, and was active and productive. In this video, you can see me out and about, coming back to life after months on the couch, and I explain how I figured out what was behind my bad crash (in short, still yeast overgrowth!), and the radical diet change I made that resulted in such a stunning turn-around.

You can watch the video on YouTube (there are additional notes below the video - click on "...more") or here:


You will see a very big change from my last chronic illness vlog, a few weeks ago, which was almost entirely from a horizontal position on my couch.

That's all I have time for today - a quick update. My husband and I are going out of town for a few days - just a quick trip to a town about an hour away. They have a wonderful independent bookstore that is hosting a book event for me and my book! I'll have a chance to tell my chronic illness story, read a bit of the book, meet people, and sign books. This has been scheduled for months, so I am very relieved to be feeling well enough to manage it!

 

How was YOUR week?
How are you doing?

Please leave a comment below.

You can also connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.


No comments: